The miniPond 3C weighing controller provides the functions required for trade-approved weight determination in automatic checkweighers. With the fast and accurate weight registration, the weight is assigned to one of the five tolerance zones.
Intuitive operation thanks to clear, application-oriented dialogs and displays. Commissioning, parameterization, remote access and remote maintenance also via a network using the integrated web server or fieldbus. Easy, flexible link-up to a PLC or control system.
Approved weighing controller
for automatic weight check in checkweighers
Web server functionality
and various communication interfaces
The miniPond 3C can be flexibly integrated into almost any machine and control environment. For this purpose, the weighing controller offers 8 digital I/Os, COM port, Ethernet interface, Modbus protocol and optional fieldbus interfaces such as Profibus, Profinet or EtherNet/IP.
The integrated web server enables access via a browser, for example for setting parameters, for adjustment as well as for functional testing and fault diagnosis. Also data backup, firmware updates and remote maintenance can be carried out comfortably via the web interface.
Remote diagnostics and remote maintenance of devices at other locations via the Internet are also possible (if enabled accordingly). At the same time, the miniPond 3C can also be integrated into Industry 4.0-compliant structures and applications via the fieldbus, for example in condition monitoring applications on the supervisory control level or in the cloud. This makes the miniPond 3C not only a reliable, but also a future-proof weighing controller for automatic scales.
- Evaluation electronics for strain gauge load cells
- Fast, precise signal processing and weight measurement with standstill detection
- High internal measurement resolution and stability
- High operational reliability due to comprehensive monitoring functions
- Diagnostic tools and support for commissioning, optimization and troubleshooting
- User-friendly display of weight and status data with tolerance class
- Plain-text operator guidance in 5 languages
- Rugged, industry-oriented design
- Space-saving, effortless mounting with various installation options
- Display unit can be mounted on the door / front panel without a cut-out. Template provided for drilling only 7 holes.
- Automatic weight registration with tolerance evaluation in 5 zones
- Memory for 100 articles/parameter sets
- Weighing start via position sensor/control signal or weight threshold
- Tare by means of weighing or parameter entry
- Control of the process via digital I/Os possible (e.g. over-/underweight signalling or product rejection)
- 1 additional set point, freely configurable
- Fault monitoring with alarm and logging
- Totalizer and counter
- Actual-weight logging
- Statistics function
Configuration and Operation
- Local operator terminal
- Web server for parameter input and backup, data exchange, firmware download, remote terminal and weighing curve analysis
Connectivity / Networking
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- Serial COM port (RS-422/485 or RS-232)
- Modbus (TCP and RTU)
- Web interface
- WebSocket (RFC6455)
- 8 digital inputs / 8 digital outputs (24VDC each), configurable function or assignment
- optional fieldbus: Profibus DP, Profinet or EtherNet/IP, further protocols on request