HI 1734-WS Point I/O
The Hardy HI 1734-WS Point I/O Series Weight Processing Module is an ultra-compact plug-in module for Rockwell’s Point I/O chassis
The HI 1734-WS is a true weight processing module, compared to competitive offerings that merely pass weight data through to the PLC for interpretation. It also will have a Rockwell Add-On-Profile (AOP) that will automatically recognize the module when it is plugged into the Point I/O chassis.
The Hardy HI 1734-WS module is ideal for POINT I/O applications where fast, stable weight data and low-cost of ownership are critical components to successful machine and process design. Designed exclusively for weight processing, the HI 1734-WS enhances productivity of manufacturing systems by digitally suppressing noise and dramatically reducing scale settling time.
Ultra-compact at just a ½” wide, the HI 1734-WS module saves cabinet space over the use of dedicated instrumentation, reducing both machine cost and control cabinet footprint.
- New plug-in module for Rockwell Point I/O
- Ultra-compact, only a 1/2″ wide
- Hot-swap, can be inserted and removed under power
- C2 Electronic Calibration, fast and simple without test weights
- Waversaver, automatic vibration suppression for stable, accurate weight readings
- IT (Integrated Technician), integrated support tool for troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Super easy and seamless integration with
Rockwell Add-On-Profile (AOP), Rockwell Automation configuration files,
Rockwell Faceplates/AOIs for HMIs, SE and ME software instruction tags
- Inventory Measurement
- Level Measurement
- Batching / Blending
- Filling / Dispensing / Dosing